Terms and Conditions
Quality, style, and service are our trademark, which is displayed in every step in creating beautiful designs for our clients. The following breaks down the G.A.D.D steps to creating the gown of your dreams.
- The initial 30-minute consultation is free.
- This is the first step; the client meets with the designer to discuss their, style and vision
- This time is reserved specifically for you and we ask that you'll be kind enough to give us at least a 24 hrs notice if you wish to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- This meeting can be done virtually (skype, facetime, zoom), phone or in-person
Design Consultation & Fabric/Trim Sourcing
- 1-2 sketches will be done for the client to choose from.
- It is extremely important that clients review the design detail document thoroughly and in its entirety prior to signing. Should there be any inaccuracy bring it to the attention of the designer. G.A.D.D will not be held responsible for any mistakes overlooked on the design detail document
- Production will not commence until a signed design detail document is received
- After client approves the design and fabric(s) we move onto creating the mock-up (replica) at least 1-2 fittings will be required depending on the complexity of the design, 1-2 fittings in the fashion fabric.
- Minor design changes are allowed only during the preproduction phase (until the 2nd fitting with the mock-up). There can be no major changes after production has commenced in fashion fabric.
- The approved fabrics and trims are signed, then purchased based on the design chosen by the client.
- Should the client wish to change the fabric and or trim after purchase, s/he will be responsible for the additional cost
- Clients that are unable to appear in person for measurements, we require that s/he have their measurements taken by a professional seamstress or a tailor for accuracy. A measurement sheet will be sent via email
- We can assist with helping our clients find a qualified seamstress or tailor in your local area
- After measurements and deposit received, production will commence
- Fittings are scheduled based on the clients and the designer's availability. However, we try to be as flexible as possible. If fittings are done by another seamstress due to a client living out-of-state, the final fitting must be done by the designer or a member of G.A.D.D staff.
- If the client has to reschedule or cancel the fitting appointment, a new appointment must be made as soon as possible. G.A.D.D. will not be responsible for any delay in the completion of the garment caused by a client canceling or rescheduling a fitting appointment, however, every effort will be made to meet the original deadline
- The client is advised to wear the undergarment and shoes they intend to wear to the event. This ensures a proper fit
- G.A.D.D takes no responsibility if the garment doesn't fit correctly due to clients change in measurements.
- If the client is unable to do the fitting with G.A.D.D we require that the fitting is done by a professional seamstress or tailor. Final fitting MUST be done with G.A.D.D
- We aim to keep garments as clean as possible throughout the construction process. Please be mindful of lotions, oils, perfumes, make-up, spray tans worn during the fitting
- Upon completion, the garment is fitted for the last time to ensure the correct fit and signed for. G.A.D.D, will not be held responsible for any damages to the garment after it has left the studio.
- Garments are shipped via UPS or FedEx for out-of-state clients. After a tracking number is issued to the client, G.A.D.D. will not be held responsible for the package
- 60% of the total cost is required before the project commences. The additional 40% is due at the 2nd fitting
- All payments must be made in full before the final fitting
- Payments are accepted by credit/debit cards, PayPal, money order, and cash.
- Personal checks are not accepted at this time
- Due to the nature of a bespoke garment, the cost is non-refundable
- If the client chooses to cancel after the second fitting, s/he will incur the full cost of the project
- Sale items are final sale
- All designs, images, and content herein are the property of Gohage-Alexander Design Den and may not be distributed, reproduced or used in any form without written consent of the designer.